- Raspberry-Tarragon Dressing
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb.)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 fennel bulb, cut in half
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, torn
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
How to Make It
Pour 1/2 cup Raspberry-Tarragon Dressing into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Cover and refrigerate remaining dressing.
Add chicken to 1/2 cup dressing in bag. Seal and chill 30 minutes to 2 hours. Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken and fennel bulb halves, covered with grill lid, 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is done and fennel is tender. Let chicken stand 5 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, divide lettuce and next 3 ingredients among 4 plates. Thinly slice chicken and fennel; place on salads. Drizzle with remaining dressing; top with berries, cheese, and almonds. Serve immediately.