This was very refreshing. I'd make it again, but use a little less balsamic vinegar.
Grilled Chicken and Raspberry Salad
Italian salad mix is a combination of romaine lettuce and radicchio. One 10-ounce bag contains about 6 cups greens.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/2 cups lettuce, 3 ounces chicken, and 1/4 cup raspberries)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 27.7g
- Carbohydrate: 15.1g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 83mg
- Calcium: 50mg
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons raspberry fruit spread
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1 (10-ounce) package ready-to-eat Italian salad mix
- 1 cup raspberries
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine vinegar and fruit spread in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Reserve 3 tablespoons vinegar mixture. Brush remaining 1/4 cup vinegar mixture evenly over chicken breast halves. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Set chicken aside.
- 3. Place salad mix in a large bowl; pour reserved 3 tablespoons vinegar mixture over lettuce, and toss well. Arrange lettuce mixture evenly on each of 4 individual serving plates.
- 4. Cut chicken crosswise into thin strips; arrange chicken strips evenly on lettuce mixture. Top evenly with raspberries. Sprinkle with pepper.
- carbo rating: 12
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes