- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boned, skinned chicken breast halves (4 to 6), cut into 1-in. chunks
- 3 large peeled peaches (about 2 lbs.), each cut into 8 wedges
- 10 ounce baby arugula (about 3 qts. very loosely packed)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- calories 237
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- protein 30 g
- fat 6 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- carbohydrate 16 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- sodium 430 mg
- cholesterol 70 mg
How to Make It
Make dressing: Whisk ingredients together in a small bowl.
Marinate chicken: Put meat and 1/2 cup dressing in a medium bowl; let sit 30 minutes at room temperature. If using bamboo skewers, soak in water 30 minutes. Add enough water (2 to 4 tbsp.) to the rest of the dressing to thin slightly, then chill. Prepare a grill for medium heat (350° to 450°).
Assemble kebabs: Thread 1 peach wedge and 2 chicken chunks onto a skewer. Repeat, then add a final peach wedge. Thread remaining skewers the same way.
Cook meat: Oil cooking grate, using tongs and a wad of oiled paper towels. Grill kebabs, covered, until browned and chicken is cooked through, about 12 minutes, turning once with a spatula.
Make salad: Arrange arugula on plates and sprinkle with onion and parsley. Lay a kebab next to each salad and serve with remaining dressing.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.