Grilled Chicken, Peach and Arugula Salad
Photo: Jim Franco; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 218
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Sodium: 271mg
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 peaches, halved, pits removed
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz. each)
- 8 cups baby arugula or other tender salad greens
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high. Whisk together 4 Tbsp. oil, vinegar, shallot, mustard and 1/2 tsp. salt.
- 2. Brush peaches with 1 tsp. oil. Grill, flat side down, until warmed through, about 4 minutes. Remove from grill.
- 3. Brush chicken on both sides with remaining 2 tsp. oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill until cooked through, turning once, about 8 minutes total. Cut chicken into thin diagonal slices. Cut peaches into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- 4. In a large bowl, toss greens with dressing. Divide greens among serving plates, top with peach halves and sliced chicken, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads