- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 peaches, halved, pits removed
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz. each)
- 8 cups baby arugula or other tender salad greens
- calories 218
- fat 13 g
- satfat 2 g
- protein 19 g
- carbohydrate 8 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 44 mg
- sodium 271 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high. Whisk together 4 Tbsp. oil, vinegar, shallot, mustard and 1/2 tsp. salt.
Brush peaches with 1 tsp. oil. Grill, flat side down, until warmed through, about 4 minutes. Remove from grill.
Brush chicken on both sides with remaining 2 tsp. oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill until cooked through, turning once, about 8 minutes total. Cut chicken into thin diagonal slices. Cut peaches into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In a large bowl, toss greens with dressing. Divide greens among serving plates, top with peach halves and sliced chicken, and serve.