Grilled Chicken Parmesan
Bake Time: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) frozen or fresh chicken breasts thawed
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) bell peppers diced
- 1/3 cup(s) onion diced
- 1 can(s) tomatoes diced (fire roasted with garlic)
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 3/4 - 1 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- 10 whole(s) Ritz Crackers crumbled into crumbs
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 - 3 tablespoon(s) garlic & herb seasoning
- 2 pinch(s) sea salt
- 2 pinch(s) splenda
- 2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the chicken breast in a skillet or frying pan with the olive oil on medium heat. Flip the chicken after a few moments so that both sides are white with the middle still pink.
- Sprinkle a bit of the basil, and cumin on the chicken breasts, continue cooking for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Drain the can of tomatoes and pour over top of the chicken, making sure to cover the chicken pieces. Add peppers and onions to each chicken 'pile.' Sprinkle the salt over all pieces.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the chicken and tomato mixture and sprinkle the rest of the spices, including the splenda, over each 'pile.'
- Let cook on low-medium heat for an additional 10 - 14 minutes.
- Once the chicken has simmered for a bit, place each piece (with tomato mixture pile on top) into a glass casserole dish. Pour remaining contents of skillet into the glass dish. Sprinkle crumbled ritz crackers and parmesan cheese over top of each chicken piece.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Make sure to check around the 25 - 30 minute mark. The cracker/parmesan cheese 'crust' should be a golden brown.
- Let cool and serve. :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DearEmily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note