- 1 baguette, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into half-circles
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (not nonfat)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- calories 611
- fat 34 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 35 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 67 mg
- sodium 1086 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to high. Brush cut sides of baguette with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill bread, cut sides down, until lightly charred, about 1 minute. Let cool and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Brush chicken all over with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, olives and bread in a large bowl. Whisk together remaining 6 Tbsp. oil, lemon juice, yogurt and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss dressing and basil with bread mixture to coat. Divide among 4 dinner plates.
Thinly slice chicken and place on top of salad. Serve immediately.