- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced serrano chile (with seeds)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices Vidalia or other sweet onion
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (2-ounce) French rolls, halved
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) tomato slices
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
- calories 370
- caloriesfromfat 15 %
- fat 6.1 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 1.9 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 32.5 g
- carbohydrate 43.3 g
- fiber 3.9 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 705 mg
- calcium 99 mg
How to Make It
To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Cover and chill.
To prepare sandwich, combine 1 tablespoon mint and next 4 ingredients (through garlic) in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken breast tenders; seal and marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken and onion on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done and onion is tender. Remove from grill; sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Grill roll halves, cut side down, until lightly toasted, about 1 minute.
Spread about 1 tablespoon dressing over the bottom halves of the rolls. Top each serving with 3 ounces chicken breast tenders, 1 onion slice, 2 tomato slices, and 1 lettuce leaf; cover with top halves of rolls.