- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 2 boned, skinned chicken breast halves (1 lb. total)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 6 ounces crumbled goat's-milk feta cheese
- calories 503
- caloriesfromfat 51 %
- protein 29 g
- fat 29 g
- satfat 8.9 g
- carbohydrate 32 g
- fiber 8.3 g
- sodium 1175 mg
- cholesterol 76 mg
How to Make It
Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Mix 1 tbsp. each lemon juice and oil, 1 tsp. garlic, and 1/2 tsp. each salt, pepper, and cumin in a medium bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat.
Grill chicken, turning once, until cooked through and browned, about 10 minutes. Let rest, covered, 5 minutes.
Whisk together remaining 2 tbsp. each lemon juice and oil, 2 tsp. garlic, 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper, and 1 tsp. cumin with the tahini in a large bowl. Add chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, and bell pepper and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates. Slice chicken and set on top. Sprinkle salads with parsley and cheese.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.