- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 300° to 350° (medium) heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Combine cheese and next 3 ingredients. Brush chicken with cheese mixture.
Toss zucchini, onion, and bell pepper in olive oil.
Grill chicken and vegetable mixture at the same time, covered with grill lid. Grill chicken 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until done. Grill vegetable mixture 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Chop vegetable mixture, and toss with basil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve vegetable mixture with grilled chicken.