Very tasty! I used chicken tenders for easy cooking and I added wild mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes for flavor, but the recipe was great! Easy to follow.
Grilled Chicken Florentine Pasta
Photo: Mary Britton Senseney/Wonderful Machine; Styling: Mary Clayton Carl
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 24.8g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 579mg
- Calcium: 195mg
- 2 (6-ounce) bone-in chicken breasts, skinned
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (about 3/4 cup)
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 8 minutes on each side or until done. Let stand 10 minutes. Carve chicken off bones, and thinly slice.
- 3. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain well; keep warm.
- 4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add flour and garlic; cook until garlic is browned (about 2 minutes), stirring constantly. Add milk and broth, stirring with a whisk; bring to a simmer, and cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Add cheese, stirring until cheese melts. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and spinach; stir until spinach wilts. Add pasta and chicken; toss to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes