- 3 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup frozen English peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups canned low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 3 ounces Neufcha@Gtel cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- calories 382
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 12 g
- satfat 5.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 32.1 g
- carbohydrate 32.1 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 75 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 582 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine chicken, yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon basil, and 1/2 teaspoon oregano in a shallow dish; stir well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil. Place over medium heat until hot. Add onion and red pepper; cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon basil and 1/2 teaspoon oregano; stir in garlic. Cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms and peas. Cook over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown, stirring frequently. Add wine; cook over medium heat until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with flour, stirring well. Add broth; bring just to a simmer over low heat, stirring frequently. Add Neufcha@Gtel cheese, salt, and nutmeg. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts and mixture is smooth, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in parsley and Parmesan cheese. Set aside, and keep warm.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat and drain well. Combine pasta and vegetable mixture and toss well. Set aside,and keep warm. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
Remove chicken from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Slice diagonally across grain into thin strips.
Spoon pasta mixture onto a serving platter; top with chicken strips. Serve immediately.