- 1 (6-oz.) can pineapple juice (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken breast cutlets
- Strawberry Salsa
How to Make It
Whisk together the pineapple juice, vinegar, oil, cumin, ground ancho chile, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken cutlets in a large ziplock plastic freezer bag; pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag, and chill 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Pat chicken dry.
Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°F). Place chicken on grate, and grill cutlets until grill marks appear and cutlets are done, 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Serve with Strawberry Salsa.