This is not even close to an authentic Caesar. I will never make this again. Super disappointing.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 10.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 31.1g
- Carbohydrate: 12.6g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 322mg
- Calcium: 104mg
- 2 ounces French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- Cooking spray
- 2 (8-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped radicchio lettuce
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Spread bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 9 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 3. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken to pan, and cook 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; let stand 5 minutes. Cut chicken into slices.
- 4. Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, vinegar, and next 4 ingredients (through anchovy paste) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add romaine and radicchio to bowl; toss well to coat. Divide lettuce and chicken evenly among each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1/2 cup croutons and 1 tablespoon cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note