Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 20.5g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 554mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Caesar dressing, divided
- 2 cups cubed French bread
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 2 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper (optional)
- Place chicken in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour 1/4 cup dressing over chicken. Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag once.
- Coat French bread cubes with cooking spray; place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until done. Let cool slightly. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Combine chicken, bread cubes, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Pour remaining 1/4 cup dressing over lettuce mixture, and toss well. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This