Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Prep: 14 minutes Marinate: 1 hour Cook: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 2 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 20.5g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 554mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Caesar dressing, divided
- 2 cups cubed French bread
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 2 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper (optional)
- Place chicken in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour 1/4 cup dressing over chicken. Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag once.
- Coat French bread cubes with cooking spray; place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until done. Let cool slightly. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Combine chicken, bread cubes, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Pour remaining 1/4 cup dressing over lettuce mixture, and toss well. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note