- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Caesar dressing, divided
- 2 cups cubed French bread
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 2 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper (optional)
- calories 206
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fat 7.2 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 20.5 g
- carbohydrate 13 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- cholesterol 53 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 554 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Place chicken in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour 1/4 cup dressing over chicken. Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag once.
Coat French bread cubes with cooking spray; place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until done. Let cool slightly. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Combine chicken, bread cubes, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Pour remaining 1/4 cup dressing over lettuce mixture, and toss well. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.