- 3/4 cup fat-free bottled Caesar dressing, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 ounces country bread, crust trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch-thick wedges
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- calories 259
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fat 6 g
- satfat 2.7 g
- monofat 1.6 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 26 g
- carbohydrate 25.3 g
- fiber 3.1 g
- cholesterol 62 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 652 mg
- calcium 270 mg
How to Make It
Combine 2 tablespoons dressing and chicken in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 45 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
Thread bread cubes onto 2 (12-inch) skewers; coat with cooking spray. Place skewers on a grill rack. Grill 1 minute on each side or until browned.
Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Thread chicken and onion alternately onto each of 6 (12-inch) skewers. Place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until chicken is done, turning occasionally. Remove from grill; drizzle each chicken skewer with 2 teaspoons dressing.
Combine remaining 6 tablespoons dressing and lettuce in a bowl; toss well to coat. Place about 1 cup lettuce mixture on each of 6 plates; divide bread cubes evenly among plates. Place 1 chicken skewer on each plate. Top each serving with about 1 tablespoon cheese; sprinkle with pepper.