Grilled Chicken Burritos
Use the meat from a deli-roasted chicken in these burritos if you're in a hurry.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 20 Minutes
Bake: 30 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 (10-oz.) cans tomatoes with green chiles, divided
- 1 (19.75-oz.) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10-oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2. Coat food rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place chicken on rack, and grill 10 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3. Shred chicken, and place in a large bowl. Stir in 1 can tomatoes with green chiles, half of black beans, and 1 cup of cheese.
- 4. Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up tortillas, and place, seam sides down, in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Top with enchilada sauce and remaining tomatoes with green chiles, black beans, and cheese.
- 5. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Top each serving with avocado slices and sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note