- 3 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 (10-oz.) cans tomatoes with green chiles, divided
- 1 (19.75-oz.) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10-oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
How to Make It
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Coat food rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place chicken on rack, and grill 10 minutes on each side or until done.
Shred chicken, and place in a large bowl. Stir in 1 can tomatoes with green chiles, half of black beans, and 1 cup of cheese.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up tortillas, and place, seam sides down, in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Top with enchilada sauce and remaining tomatoes with green chiles, black beans, and cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Top each serving with avocado slices and sour cream.