Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
Source: Skinny Taste/ WW PointsPlus: 6
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tomatoes medium
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- Â¼ cup(s) red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ounce(s) part-skim mozzarella diced
- 1 Â¼ pound(s) chicken cutlets
- 1. Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper. Set aside a few minutes.
- 2. Chop tomatoes and place in a large bowl. Combine with garlic, basil, onion-balsamic combo and additional salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and let it sit at least 10 minutes or as long as overnight. Toss in the cheese when ready to serve.
- 3. Season chicken with salt and fresh pepper. Grill the chicken cutlets on your indoor or outdoor grill, top with bruschetta and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note