Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
Community Recipe from
- 3 vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and pepper
- 3 ounce(s) part skim mozzarella, diced
- 1 1/4 pound(s) (8 thin sliced) chicken cutlets
- Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper. Set aside a few minutes.
- Chop tomatoes and place in a large bowl. Combine with garlic, basil, onion-balsamic combo and additional salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and let it sit at least 10 minutes or as long as overnight. Toss in the cheese when ready to serve.
- Season chicken with salt and fresh pepper. Grill the chicken cutlets on your indoor or outdoor grill, top with bruschetta and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scrappingmom07 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Chicken Bruschetta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes