Grilled Chicken Breasts Provençal
Prep: 20 minutes; Cook: 20 minutes. This recipe uses herbes de Provence, a French mixture of dried basil, fennel seed, lavender, marjoram, rosemary, sage, summer savory, and thyme. Look for it in the spice sections of most large supermarkets or at specialty stores. You can make a similar blend at home by combining equal parts dried basil, thyme, fennel seed, sage, and rosemary.
More From Health
- Calories: 227
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 159mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 1/3 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 chicken-breast halves, skinned
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Dash of salt
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine the first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Cut a horizontal slit through the thickest portion of each chicken-breast half; stuff about 1 tablespoon tomato mixture into each slit. Sprinkle with juice, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note