Grilled Chicken Breasts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) white grape juice
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- Mix all ingredients and marinate chicken 8 hours or overnight. Grill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note