- 3 romaine lettuce hearts
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 2)
- 1 cup chopped red onion (about 1 small)
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 turkey bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 3 hard-cooked large egg whites, chopped
- 2 (6-ounce) packages grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup low-fat blue cheese dressing (such as Wish-Bone Just 2 Good!)
- calories 265
- fat 11.1 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- protein 26.0 g
- carbohydrate 15.7 g
- cholesterol 63 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 1256 mg
- caloriesfromfat 37 %
- fiber 2.8 g
- calcium 63 mg
How to Make It
Slice lettuce into 1-inch strips; divide evenly among 4 individual salad plates.
Divide tomato, red onion, avocado, blue cheese, and bacon evenly over lettuce.
Sprinkle 1/4 of egg whites over each salad. Top each salad with 3 ounces grilled chicken strips and drizzle with 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing.