Grilled Chicken and Two-Bean Salad
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Sodium: 317mg
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped (about 2 1/2 Tbsp.)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 14-oz. can white beans, drained
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1. Combine green beans and 1 cup lightly salted water in a microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on high until beans are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Drain.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk 3 Tbsp. oil along with mustard, vinegar, 1/2 tsp. salt and shallot. Add green beans, tomatoes and white beans and toss to coat.
- 3. Preheat a gas grill to high. Brush chicken with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, until chicken is cooked through, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes total. Let cool slightly; chop.
- 4. Add chicken to bowl and toss again. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This