- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped (about 2 1/2 Tbsp.)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 14-oz. can white beans, drained
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- calories 270
- fat 11 g
- satfat 2 g
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 20 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 44 mg
- sodium 317 mg
How to Make It
Combine green beans and 1 cup lightly salted water in a microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on high until beans are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Drain.
In a bowl, whisk 3 Tbsp. oil along with mustard, vinegar, 1/2 tsp. salt and shallot. Add green beans, tomatoes and white beans and toss to coat.
Preheat a gas grill to high. Brush chicken with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, until chicken is cooked through, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes total. Let cool slightly; chop.
Add chicken to bowl and toss again. Serve.