- 1 1/2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Brush chicken with 2 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with 1 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Grill chicken, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until done. Let stand 10 minutes; chop.
Toss asparagus with 2 Tbsp. oil, and grill in a grill basket, covered, 1 minute on each side. Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces. Toss together chicken, asparagus, cheese, shallot, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a bowl. Whisk together mayonnaise, next 3 ingredients, 2 Tbsp. oil, and 1/4 tsp. salt; drizzle over chicken mixture. Top with herbs.