Grilled Chicken-and-Artichoke Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Grill: 14 Minutes
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup light Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place chicken and dressing in a zip-top plastic freezer bag; seal and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 2. Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 7 minutes each side or until done. Remove from grill, and let stand 15 minutes; coarsely chop.
- 3. Heat sesame seeds in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 4 minutes or until toasted.
- 4. Stir together grilled chicken, sesame seeds, artichoke hearts, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl just until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note