Grilled Chicken & Roasted Peppers on Ciabatta
Yield: 4 servings
Cost per Serving: $3.62
- 4 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup Wish-BoneÂ® Lite Italian or Italian Dressing
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 slices fresh or packaged mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann'sÂ® or Best FoodsÂ® Light or Real Mayonnaise
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread (about 16 in.), halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped loosely packed fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with Dressing, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Top chicken with roasted peppers, then cheese. Grill or broil until cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise on both sides of bread; sprinkle with basil. Arrange chicken on bread. Wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm. To serve, cut into 4 pieces.
TIP: Substitute grilled portobello mushrooms or your favorite vegetable for chicken.
Cost per recipe*: $14.46
Cost per serving*: $3.62
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches