Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Pulled Beef Short Ribs and Pickled Red Onion
Prepare to indulge in the most decadent grilled cheese sandwich of your life. The creamy cheese with the silky short ribs and the bite of picked onion combine for the perfect flavor explosion.
More From Coastal Living
- 32 slices bel paese or mozzarella cheese
- 16 sourdough bread slices
- 2 cups Pickled Red Onion
- 4 cups Pulled Beef Short Ribs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1. Place 2 cheese slices each on 8 bread slices. Top each with 1/4 cup Pickled Red Onion, 1/2 cup Pulled Beef Short Ribs, and 2 more cheese slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- 2. Brush top slices of bread with 1 tablespoon butter, and invert onto preheated grill or nonstick skillet. Brush other sides of sandwiches with remaining 1 tablespoon butter; cook over medium heat until golden. Turn sandwiches, and brown other sides. Cut diagonally with a serrated knife, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note