Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Pulled Beef Short Ribs and Pickled Red Onion
- 32 slices bel paese or mozzarella cheese
- 16 sourdough bread slices
- 2 cups Pickled Red Onion
- 4 cups Pulled Beef Short Ribs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1. Place 2 cheese slices each on 8 bread slices. Top each with 1/4 cup Pickled Red Onion, 1/2 cup Pulled Beef Short Ribs, and 2 more cheese slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- 2. Brush top slices of bread with 1 tablespoon butter, and invert onto preheated grill or nonstick skillet. Brush other sides of sandwiches with remaining 1 tablespoon butter; cook over medium heat until golden. Turn sandwiches, and brown other sides. Cut diagonally with a serrated knife, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches