Grilled Cheese & Apple Sandwiches
No panini press? Cook sandwiches in a skillet 4 minutes on each side with a pan on top.
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 8 teaspoons honey mustard
- 8 hearty whole grain bread slices
- 8 sharp Cheddar cheese slices
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Spread about 1 tsp. mustard on 1 side of each bread slice. Place 1 cheese slice on each of 4 bread slices; top with apples. Top with remaining cheese and bread, mustard sides down. Coat both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray. Cook sandwiches in a preheated panini press 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This