Community Recipe from
- 1/2 loaf(s) bread
- cheese, sliced
- onions, sliced
- tomato soup
- 1. Smear butter on both sides of bread. Place on hot griddle.
- 2. Off to the side of the griddle, put a dollop of butter on the onions and grill.
- 3. Flip the bread when one side is done. Add cheese and onions. Top with another slice of bread with the browned side inside.
- 4. Flip sandwich on griddle until the outsides are done.
- 5. Serve with tomato soup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks