- 4 6-ounce pieces salmon fillet
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced into thin half-moons
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cedar grilling plank, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
- calories 332
- caloriesfromfat 43 %
- protein 40 g
- carbohydrate 7 g
- sugars 3 g
- fiber 1 g
- fat 16 g
- satfat 2 g
- sodium 568 mg
- cholesterol 107 mg
How to Make It
Heat grill to medium. Season the salmon with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; arrange on the plank.
Place the plank on the grill and cook, covered, until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily, 12 to 15 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the cucumber, jalapeño, lemon juice, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Serve with the salmon.