Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lynn Nesmith
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 10 Minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Cut cauliflower into 1/2-inch-thick (ends) and 1/4-inch-thick (middle) slices.
- 2. Brush cauliflower generously with oil on both sides, and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning. (Place any small pieces of cauliflower on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.)
- 3. Grill cauliflower planks (and small pieces on foil) 5 minutes on each side or until tender. Transfer to serving platter, and sprinkle with bell pepper and capers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This