Grilled Caribean Lobster with Basil Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Softened
- 8 Basil leaves Coarsely chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Orange liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground pepper
- 4 8-10 ounce spiny lobster tails
- Process first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Cover.
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise. Spread half of butter mixture over meat, and grill 2 to 4 minutes per side or until lobster is opaque and completely cooked through. Serve over mixed grilled vegetables. Melt and serve remaining butter on the side. Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Caribean Lobster with Basil Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes