Grilled Cajun Ranch Chicken Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 4 chicken breasts
- 16 ounce(s) bowtie pasta
- 2 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 3 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- For Chicken:
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, cajun seasoning, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Pound chicken breast to 1/4" thickness. Place chicken in the gallon size ziplock bag, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (the longer the better). Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear. Slice and serve over pasta.
- For Pasta:
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, whipping cream, Cajun seasoning, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Whisk together on low heat for 5-6 minutes. In a large bowl, pour over cooked, drained pasta. Top with Cajun ranch chicken and sprinkle a little bit more shredded parmesan cheese on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Cajun Ranch Chicken Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes