- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, 2 minced, 1 cut in half
- 3 tinned anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup plus 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 12-inch baguette, sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 romaine hearts, outer leaves removed, hearts halved lengthwise (keep root intact)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- calories 379
- fat 28 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 8 g
- carbohydrate 27 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- sodium 660 mg
How to Make It
Make dressing: Puree mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, minced garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in blender until smooth. With motor running, drizzle in 1/2 cup oil and blend. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush cut side of bread with some of remaining oil. Grill bread, turning once, until toasted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove bread from grill and rub with cut side of halved garlic clove. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Brush all sides of lettuce with remaining oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill lettuce, turning frequently, until lightly charred around edges, 2 to 3 minutes.
Chop lettuce and divide among 6 bowls. Sprinkle with Parmesan, scatter baguette pieces over and drizzle with some of the dressing. Serve immediately, passing additional dressing on the side.