Grilled Burger & Three-Bean Salad
With 29 grams of protein, this burger boasts plenty of metabolism boosters that will fill you up but won't fill you out.
More From Health
Total: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrate: 50g
- Fiber: 12g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 580mg
- 6 ounces lean ground sirloin or bison
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup green beans, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (1 1/2-ounce) whole-grain hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Italian vinaigrette
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 1. Divide beef into 2 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- 2. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place patties in pan; cook 6 minutes each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into middle of burger reads 160°.
- 3. Combine green beans, white beans, kidney beans, carrot, bell pepper, and vinaigrette in a bowl; toss gently.
- 4. On the bottom of each bun, place a few lettuce leaves and 2 slices tomato; top with burger and other half of bun. Serve bean salad alongside burgers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note