Grilled Buffalo Chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoning salt
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) Buffalo wing sauce
- Place cornstarch and seasoning salt in a zip lock bag and shake to mix. Add the chicken and shake to coat. Add the wing sauce and knead to coat chicken.
- Grill on outdoor grill or table top grill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendyc122004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note