Grilled Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
Community Recipe from
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussel sprouts
- 2 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Slices
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a large bowl and toss with olive oil & salt and pepper to taste. We added a couple slices of lemon & let them set in the bowl for 10 minutes. Then wrapped in foil that was lined with parchment paper. Place on the grill and cook about 30 minutes.
- Add bacon into a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook until fat render and bacon crisps. Remove bacon to a paper towel and remove all bacon fat expect 1 tablespoon. Add shallots into pan and cook until lightly browned. Remove shallots to the paper towel with the bacon.
- Remove Brussels Sprout from grill, place in the medium-heat skillet that the bacon & shallots were cooked in along with the bacon and shallots, toss to combine. Pour out onto a serving dish and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Brussel Sprouts with Bacon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes