Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- 4 whole(s) chicken breasts, small boneless
- 1/4 cup(s) KRAFT sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 1 whole(s) tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) KRAFT shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) basil, chopped fresh
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place chicken in large ziploc bag. Add 2 Tbsp dressing, seal bag. Turn bag to coat chicken. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Remove chicken from bag, discard bag and the dressing contents.
- Cover half the grill with heavy-duty foil. Place chicken on uncovered side of grill grate, grill 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- Turn chicken over, place on foil side of grill. Top with tomato mixture. Grill 8 minutes until chicken is done (165degrees F).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bluesdoc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note