Grilled Bruschetta with Ricotta and Edamame
Grilled Bruschetta with Ricotta and Edamame is a fun and easy dinner treat! Add volume to the meal with sliced tomatoes or a spinach salad on the side.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 476
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Sodium: 754mg
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 8 slices country-style bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 1/4 cups part-skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1. Preheat grill to medium. Place edamame in a colander and rinse under hot tap water to defrost. Drain well on paper towels.
- 2. Oil grill, place bread on grates and cook until lightly toasted on both sides, turning once, about 1 minute total. Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil and rub with garlic. Spread ricotta over garlic-rubbed sides; top with edamame. Sprinkle mint over bruschetta, season lightly with salt and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note