Grilled Bruschetta with Ricotta and Edamame
Grilled Bruschetta with Ricotta and Edamame is a fun and easy dinner treat! Add volume to the meal with sliced tomatoes or a spinach salad on the side.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 476
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Sodium: 754mg
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 8 slices country-style bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 1/4 cups part-skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1. Preheat grill to medium. Place edamame in a colander and rinse under hot tap water to defrost. Drain well on paper towels.
- 2. Oil grill, place bread on grates and cook until lightly toasted on both sides, turning once, about 1 minute total. Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil and rub with garlic. Spread ricotta over garlic-rubbed sides; top with edamame. Sprinkle mint over bruschetta, season lightly with salt and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes