With chipotle lime butter and queso fresco
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pinch(s) Love
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco Chipotle Sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated on a Microplane
- 4 heads of broccoli—stems trimmed, cut into large florets
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (see Note)
- In a bowl, stir the softened butter with the lime zest, lime juice, Tabasco, honey and garlic and season lightly with salt.
- Light a grill. Drizzle the broccoli florets with olive oil and season with salt. Grill over moderately high heat, turning the florets occasionally, until crisp-tender and lightly charred, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the broccoli to a platter and toss with the lime butter. Garnish with the queso fresco and serve.
- MAKE AHEAD
- The chipotle-lime butter can be refrigerated overnight. Soften it at room temperature before using.
- Queso fresco is a creamy, crumbly white cheese from Mexico that can be found at specialty food shops. Farmers’ cheese is a fine substitute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferld87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled broccoli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables