- 1 (4- to 4 1/2-pound) beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Panhandle Barbecue Sauce
- Sprinkle brisket on all sides with garlic salt and pepper. Wrap in heavy aluminum foil, leaving a hole in top of foil. Place brisket on grill over low coals. Cover grill; open vent. Cook 2 hours and 15 minutes or until meat is very tender.
- Transfer brisket to a warm platter; cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Serve with Panhandle Barbecue Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes