- 1 (4- to 4 1/2-pound) beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Panhandle Barbecue Sauce
- Sprinkle brisket on all sides with garlic salt and pepper. Wrap in heavy aluminum foil, leaving a hole in top of foil. Place brisket on grill over low coals. Cover grill; open vent. Cook 2 hours and 15 minutes or until meat is very tender.
- Transfer brisket to a warm platter; cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Serve with Panhandle Barbecue Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note