you can get the best spanish real ham here http://spanishfoodandwines.com/en/20-spanish-ham and enjoy a spanish gourmet pleasure! THE BEST SPANISH WINES CHEESE REAL HAM THE GOURMET PLEASURE Get the best Spanish Wines, Cheese and Real Spanish Ham, a gourmet pleasure that you cannot resist, right from Spain to your home door. You now have the opportunity to enjoy at home with the best Spanish cuisine without any trouble. You only need to choose the spanish tipical products you want to comfortably get at home and we will send you the best taste from the most important regions of Spain. A paradise of flavor typically spanish available to the most demanding palates. Best spanish Wines, Cheese, the real Spanish Ham, gourmet pleasure that you cannot resist. Add products to your cart, choose a payment method, tell us an address for shipment and you are ready to put on your table the best Spanish products.
Grilled Bread with Serrano Ham, Manchego, and Olives
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 192
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 7.7g
- Carbohydrate: 23.6g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 620mg
- Calcium: 95mg
- Dash of salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices Italian or French bread
- 6 medium tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (about 2 ounces) very thin slices serrano ham or prosciutto
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shaved Manchego cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- Prepare grill.
- Mash dash of salt and garlic with a mortar and pestle or the back of a spoon to make a fine paste. Combine garlic mixture and oil in a small bowl.
- Place bread on grill rack; grill 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
- Rub both sides of toasted bread slices with cut sides of tomatoes, squeezing slightly to leave pulp, seeds, and juice on bread. Discard tomato peels. Spread garlic mixture over bread slices; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cut each slice diagonally in half. Arrange ham and cheese over bread pieces, and sprinkle with olives. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers