- Fresh blueberries (10-12/serving)
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix with spatula lightly.
- Transfer mix to sheet of aluminum foil and fold to completely seal.
- Grill on low to med. heat for 3-5 min.
- Empty into bowl and serve over lemon sorbet or vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CLdiva and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note