Grilled Blackened Shrimp Skewers
Blackberries and mango add color, flavor and sweetness to tropical Grilled Blackened Shrimp Skewers.
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 36 unpeeled, large raw Gulf shrimp (about 1 lb., 26/30 count)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Cajun blackened seasoning
- 18 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- 36 fresh blackberries
- 18 fresh mango slices
- Mint-Lime Drizzle
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein, if desired.
- 2. Place shrimp in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasoning, and toss to coat.
- 3. Grill shrimp, covered with grill lid, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink.
- 4. Thread each skewer with 2 grilled shrimp, 2 blackberries, and 1 mango slice. Brush with Mint-Lime Drizzle, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note