Grilled Blackened Salmon
Community Recipe from
- 1 piece(s) Salmon Filet With Skin
- 2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) Onion Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towel. Place skin side down on plate.
- Mix together all dry ingredients and rub into top side of salmon filet. Coat top generously with olive oil and place top side down on very hot grill to seer. Carefully lift and turn onto skin side. Lower heat and bake until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mauriceandlaura and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Blackened Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes