Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Pebre Sauce
Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) beef tenderloin, trimmed
- Pebre Sauce
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Place tenderloin in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over tenderloin; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade, discarding marinade. Place tenderloin on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 400º for 45 to 60 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 145° (medium-rare) or 160° (medium). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with Pebre Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note