If you like peanut sauce, you will like this dish!
Grilled Beef Satay with Asian Lo Mein
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 pound beef top round steak, 1-inch-thick, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon hot or mild curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Beef Lo Mein, prepared according to package directions
- For marinade, blend 1/2 cup Dressing, sugar, cilantro and ginger. Pour 1/4 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 2 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
Meanwhile, blend Peanut Butter, remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, curry and red pepper in small bowl; set aside.
Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread steak on skewers*. Grill steak, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, 2 minutes or until steak is desired doneness. Serve with Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Beef Lo Mein, peanut sauce and, if desired, Cucumber Relish**.
*If using wooden skewers soak at least 30 minutes in water prior to use.
**CUCUMBER RELISH: Combine 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced, 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion, 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro in small bowl; refrigerate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This